#AirMOOC: Joining impact investing and social entrepreneurship
I. Is free of cost & accessible to all
II. Delivers high-quality content on impact investing and social entrepreneurship
III. Links impact investors, social enterprises and policy makers
IV. Prepares you and your organization to succeed
Questions? Check our FAQs.
+++ Our Full Course Syllabus in available here! +++
- 1. Intro: What is there to learn about impact measurement?
- 2. Why measure social impact at all? Part I
- 3. Why measure social impact at all? Part II
- 4. What is impact (measurement), and what not? Part I
- 5. What is impact (measurement), and what not? Part II
- 6. Moving towards an impact measurement strategy
- 7. Implementing the measurement
- 8. Establishing a permanent impact orientation & future perspectives
- 1. Intro: Why does Impact Investing matter to social enterprises? (2:33)
- 2. Why and how to create good financial statements
- 3. How to prepare a business plan for investors
- 4. Approaching Impact Investors (Part I) (6:45)
- 5. Approaching Impact Investors (Part II)
- 6. Financing stories of social entrepreneurs
- 7. Key lessons learned
- 1. Intro: What is there to learn about Management and Governance?
- 2. Elaborate and improve your business concept
- 3. Management, Governance and legal structure - from the funders perspective
- 4. Management, Governance and legal structure - What do social enterprises think?
- 5. Management, Governance and legal structure - The consultant´s experience
- 6. Key lessons learned
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Experts from all over Europe have collaborated to produce the #AirMOOC. Check out our teaser!
And here comes the real stuff. The #AirMOOC Intro illustrates what is awaiting you. This video spotlights impact investing thought leader Jed Emerson and systems changer Alyssa Jade McDonald-Bärtl, who tell you why joining impact investing and social entrepreneurship matters. So, don't hesitate and join #AirMOOC!
Videos feature: Aimée van der Wolde & Sarah Linder (SEIF), Antonella Broglia (TEDx), Birgit Heilig (SEND e.V.), Johanna Specker (Ministry of Economy Baden-Württemberg), Victor Thien (Afringa), Philipp Zajac (Rehago), Monika Wicki (Blue Assist), Philipp Cottier (ResponsAbility), Sébastien Martin (Impact Collective), Dave Tjiok (Chillchoc), Pauline Machtolf (Enactus), Young-jin Choi (PHINEO), Gianluca Gaggiotti (EVPA), Belinda Bell (Cambridge University Social Ventures), Lena Gansterer (Impact Hub Vienna), Renata Brkic (Feelsgood Capital), Ivana Stancic (Smart Kolektiv), Irene Basile (OECD), Orsolya Szalay (Erste Bank). And many more! All videos are also available on our Youtube Channel.
These include a great line-up of speakers for our #AirMOOC Webinar Series!
Meet our entire team.
Dr. Gorgi Krlev
Dr. Adrian Fuchs
[#AirCompetition lead. Creator of Finance & Governance.]
Adrian is motivated by the goal to professionalize the impact driven sector. He works for the Financing Agency for Social Entrepreneurship (FASE) based in Germany and holds a doctorate from the University of Hamburg.
Find Adrian on Linkedin.
[Creator of Scaling & Communication.]
Alex' professional passion is to work closely with social entrepreneurs supporting them to take the next step in replicating their solution in other regions or countries. He works as a project developer and manager at Ashoka (CEE) that initiates systems change and supports 3800 social entrepreneurs worldwide in scaling their impact.
Find Alex on Linkedin.
"AIR" was developed by "Finance4SocialChange". A consortium of organizations from across Europe are collaborating towards joining impact investing and social entrepreneurship.
Finance4SocialChange is co-financed by the INTERREG DANUBE Programme, the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance II (IPA II) and European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI).